Friday 11 August 2006

Hello Hello Hello..what an exciting time I am having!
I am so excited at the moment as my first advert for www.funkyhanddigital.com has appeared in this months Card Making and Papercraft magazine. I can't wait to start to supply more people with my backing paper designs..it's all so exciting. Not only that but I have an even bigger situation for the company right on the horizon..I will tell you about that once everything is signed and sealed...
On the home front Ian and I have just been working all the time, not much fun to be had at all recently so we have decided to let our hair down this weekend. We are going out with friends tonight to the local pub, but Sat night we are heading out on the town to Newcastle which we haven't done for ages... best get my drinking head on like the good ole days. I will let you know if I lasted later than 10pm next time I post!
Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin