Wednesday 2 August 2006

Where has all this rain come from??
For the last few weeks it has been so hot here I began to think I was living in a new country, but today good ole England has been returned to normal summertime weather..it's raining! I am sorry for complaining about the sun.. rain is worse.
Not that I have had much time to even know what the weather has been like, I have had card and cd orders coming out of my ears! But I have finally caught up and have time to post here! It's my friends birthday today (Huggs to Corrina) and my moms birthday Saturday so for the first time in ages I have been making cards for myself, I thought you might like to see my creations..


















I used one of the papers from my new cd 'The Funky One' on Corrina's card available from Funkyhanddigital.com and the two papers on my moms card are new designs that will be on available on a future CD release.
I am working hard at the moment on completing the designs for my Christmas CD which should be available soon. Who could have guessed that it would be so taxing coming up with Xmas designs, maybe now the weather has turned nasty I will find more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin