Thursday 7 September 2006


Time just rushes by each day..sometimes I have no idea what time of the day it is and only look at my watch when my stomach starts telling me that it's empty! I get so engrossed with designing papers and making cards that I can lose a whole day!
I know I am so lucky to have a job that I love..I wasn't always so lucky, so I wont complain about the time warp I seem to have been through today! I went into my craft room at about 12noon after I got back from meeting my business advisor, just to finish off a couple of cards, I have just surfaced it's almost 6pm! Where have those hours gone??
Here's one of the cards I designed and made this afternoon, its a good luck card for a work collegue of one of my customers who is leaving to live in New Zealand.. I hope he likes it! I've had a break now.. must get back to work as I still have loads to do.. but its a labour of love! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin