Wednesday 4 October 2006

Can you believe that it is October already? Time just flies by when you are having fun I suppose! I have been making cards for lots of different people recently for every kind of occasion here are a few creations for you to have a look at...













I have also been hard at work designing new papers for my next CD release, everything is going to plan at the moment but as I am aware I should enjoy it whilst I can because something will happen and put me off track..it always does!!!
The big thing we are upto over the next few days is flying off to Barcelona, Spain to celebrate my friend Lisa's 40th Birthday. Should be great..I have never been there before. I have heard that it is a beautiful city so I hope I come back with loads of inspiration for colours and textures to put into my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin