Thursday 16 November 2006

As Christmas approaches it's getting lovely to walk around the shops looking at all the decorations and wrapping paper. I love Christmas so I enjoyed just wandering around listening to the music and looking at all the tinsel and pretty decoration displays. Ian really hates shopping around Christmas because it gets so busy, so this year I am doing the shopping during the day to miss the crowds, trouble is I want to buy all the decorations because I keep thinking of cards I could make with this and that. I have to keep my money in my purse!
Ians Grandma had a fall a couple of days ago and broke her collar bone. As she is in her 90's things like this take such a long time to heal she is pretty unwell. I made her a card to wish her better, I thought I would show it to you. Something simple but pretty, hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin