Sunday 26 November 2006

Happy Birthday to me..for yesterday! Yes I became another year older yesterday and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I also want to say a massive thank you to all my lovely internet buddies from Making Cards forum who sent me a collection of the most lovely handmade birthday cards. Thank you all very much! I will be back soon to tell you all about some new exciting Funky Hand products that will be available in the near future. I'm very excited..but I will tell you all later.
Here is a card that my Mom made for me for my birthday..she's an avid card maker so I wanted to show you it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin