Monday 22 January 2007


At long last..my new paper packs are available on Funky Hand digital 'Funky Fellas' and 'Funky Females' are paper packs of co ordinating backing papers printed on high quality (135gsm) acid free paper so they are good for scrapbooking as well as card making. Here is a scrapbook page I made with the papers when I was designing them.

Now I can focus on being excited for exhibiting at the Craft, Hobby and Stitch trade show at the NEC in Birmingham on 18th - 20th Feb. I will be there in the Bright Sparks Pavillion Stand BS21 so if you are attending please come and say Hello! I have loads left to do to get ready and it's all very exciting (and a little scary!!) so I had best get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin