Monday 1 January 2007


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas, I was sunning myself on a Caribbean cruise over the Christmas period far away from the cold weather here in Newcastle. I arrived back yesterday just in time to see the new year in. What will 2007 bring to Funky Hand I wonder? I have lots of exciting things to look forward to. I will be launching my new paper packs (see images in my last post) on my website funkyhanddigital.com in the next week or so and starting work on my new CD release. Everything is full steam ahead for showing at the Craft and Hobby, Stitch trade show at the NEC, Birmingham in Feb, I am really excited about that, meeting new customers and a few old friends no doubt! After my trip away I am completely re-energerised and ready to make 2007 a great year. I look forward to keeping you up dated on how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin