Thursday 22 March 2007





I have been busy as usual with orders for the CDs and papers but I have found time to make a few cards with papers from Funky Seasons

I have a long list of cards that I need to make, the most important being one for my partner Ian who's celebrating his birthday next week. I have been thinking and thinking what I can put on a special card for him, and I think I have finally come up with an idea. Once he has had his birthday I will post it here, otherwise he will probably see it!!

It is amazing how excited I get these days over the most mundane of things, I have just got a fax machine, wow! I hear you say but I am so pleased with it that I keep faxing people things instead of emailing them! I am sure the shine will go off it soon and I will find something else to be my new favourite thing!

I have started work on my next backing paper collection, more about that when I have a few more ideas! Until next time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin