Monday 2 April 2007

April already, where is this year going? It must be because I am getting older, time seems to be going faster! When I was a child the summer holidays lasted a lifetime, now three months is gone in a blink of an eye. With thoughts of time going by so quickly I have been catching up on my digital scrapbooking here are a few pages that I pulled together recently,



This is my friends little girl enjoying her first Christmas, dressed as a snowman!! The papers used are from my CD 'Yule Be Funky'











This is Ian my other half and I on holiday a couple of years back. The papers used are from CD It's Funky Too












Sad I know but I love my little Smart Roadster, and it's never been as clean as this again! The papers used are from my CD The Funky One









Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I must get into scrapbooking at some stage! Those pages look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I am afraid that Digital Scrapbooking is as addictive as card making and craft forums (!) so it does keep me from what I should be working on..my next CD, but all work and no play makes Anice a dull girl I suppose!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin