Thursday 21 June 2007


As it's the Summer solstace today (longest day in other words) and I am feeling all hippyish , I made this card all about 'love' with papers from my new CD and a topper that is also included on the CD. I know I am always looking for embellishments to help me make a quick card ( I am afraid I am a last minute card maker!) so I have designed a collection of funky word toppers to co-ordinate with all the colour collections to help when you need something quick but still want something fun and lively. I am still creating the last of the toppers so if you have any good ideas for short punchy words that you would like to see on a topper let me know..I might be able to include your idea! Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin