Saturday 28 July 2007

I have a great afternoon today, I have actually made cards and I really enjoyed doing it! Recently I just haven't had time to make anything other than examples for the website and so making cards actually for people today was really nice! This card is for my friends Corrinas' birthday next week.


The paper is from my first CD The Funky One and the stamp is a cute Bella,painted with H2o paints. The hair is quiet like Corrinas that's why I decided to use it!! I then just chalked the edges of the stamped topper and the layering to grunge it up a bit and layered it at angles. (Means I don't have to try to line them up perfectly!!) To finish off I added three Prima flowers and made a simple wire embellishment with a pearl bead at each end. Now I just have to think about what to buy her for a pressie..going out for a drink tonight with her so I will try to get some ideas..wish me luck! Oh and with the Cherry beer that they sell at the pub as it's a bit of a favourite!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the flowers and the swirly embellishment,so modern looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Bella. Great job.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card -- I love that Bella stamp! I also like the layering, the primas, and the wire swirl with the pearl. FUN card!

    Thanks for visiting and posting a comment on MY blog! I love new visitors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin