Thursday 19 July 2007


I've been busy Digi scrapping again this afternoon and I thought I would share this one with you. It's of my cat Scarlett, I had her for five years she came from the local cat and dog home as a kitten, unfortunately she disappeared one night and never came back about 3 years ago. I still miss her but not enough to get another kitty to replace her as she was always into everything and nothing was safe. This is an old picture of her at my Mom and Dads examining everything in their lounge before she would settle down! The papers are from my new CD V.Funky which is finally finished and will be available on my website www.funkyhand.com over the weekend!! I'm very excited about that!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, you are so creative!!This is FAB! as usual.I have awarded you a special award. Take a look at my blog for details but don't feel obliged to take part if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is really cool! You do some lovely work :O)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, Anice!

    Love the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these digi-scrap pages you did=--very clever! Congrats on making your CD! Thanks for coming over to my blog (Rest and Be Thankful) and leaving a sweet comment, I appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design, and sentiment.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. Your work is really funky - I can't do that, though I wish I could!
    We have to work with what's natural for us, and learn to be content with our own style. Yours is unique and enjoyed by those who view it. These comments speak for themselves! Congrats on the CD.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin