Tuesday 7 August 2007


I had my first order from an Australian customer yesterday which is pretty exciting. To think that someone from the other side of the world was able to see my designs and buy them so easily..isn't the internet amazing!!
I haven't had much time lately to post any of my creations so here is a Digi scrap page I made recently from when we were in Rome..wow that seems like years ago now! The backing paper is from one of the Autumn collections from my Funky Seasons CD Well, I'd best get back to work as I have lots to do. I have an exciting thing that will be happening in the next month or so..but I will keep it to myself until everything is finalised..let you know the details soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations are in order!!! You go girl!
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Anice!!

    Lovely to hear you're doing so well with FunkyHand, huge Congrats!!

    Aww, I'm no good with suspense.. I NEED to know now, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:21 am

    Congrats for the order, I am sure there will be many more. I love your LO, especially how you layered the photo's. Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin