Thursday 23 August 2007

I'm back from my travels to Tamworth and straight back to work as usual! There are a few exciting things ahead for Funky Hand which I know I keep hinting at..I promise I will tell you once everything is all signed sealed and delivered..all will be revealed soon!
I have been working on my new CD this week and already have 170 papers designed..though how many will go the distance in the end is anyones guess, on a normal CD collection there will be about 500-600 papers but I will have designed hundreds more than that and the others are consigned to the trash when I review them and realise they are rubbish!!
Oh, I was very naughty last week and spent rather a lot of money on my current 'must have' craft item Prima Flowers. Though it could have been alot more money as Craft Obsessions had a sale on..so I bought one of everything! Oopps, lets hope Ian doesn't read this post too soon!!
As well as all this designing (and spending!) I couldn't resist having a break and trying another challenge from the Just Bex forum this challenge was to use Big Numbers on a card so I have used a paper from my CD It's Funky Too which I printed directly onto card and made the card base from it, so the design goes all over the card. I wanted to keep it pretty plain as the paper design sort of says it all! Just a bit of layering, a bit of wire and a few beads and the now required Prima Flower to finish it off. Taking part in these challenges really makes you think about your card making and seeing what everyone else comes up with is really inspiring..I recommend this site wholeheartedly!.

Big Numbers

Well enough chatting, my designing wont do itself I had best get back to it. Until next time..

2 comments:

  1. Great card Anice!!

    Looking forward to hearing your news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh thats sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin