Friday 3 August 2007

Is it really Friday again? Where do the days go? As it is Friday it's time for the DCM challenge again:

OK, Absolutely anything goes this week as long as it's on the theme of TIME."It's About Time"So you can use clocks, calendars, quotes, sayings, pictures, nursery rhymes, or altered art-type stuff, whatever takes your fancy - just take some time out to play and have some fun; remember, time flies when you're having fun!

Here is my take on this weeks challenge,



The card hasn't scanned as well as I had hoped.In real life it much more shiny! But my poor old camera died a couple of days ago so I can't photograph it I'm afraid!
The backing is one of my papers from my CD It's Funky Too which I printed onto vellum and attached to the card with brads. The clock hands are fashioned from gold coloured craft wire and a few beads to give it a bit of bling and attached to the clock face with a large jeweled brad. The numbers on the clock are stick on jewels but they haven't really shown up that well on the scan. To finish off I just printed the sentiment on white card, matted it with matching brown card from the clock face and added another small wire embellishment. I really should tell my partner Ian how much I love him for putting up with me so, this is for him!

24 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet card. I love the alarm clock backing paper Anice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - that backing paper is perfect for this dare, well done for being quick off the mark this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anice - thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love your card - the backing vellum is gorgeous and the clock hands are cute. Didn't get to see your Checks card before, but I really like that too.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card really great for the Dare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Anice, your backing paper looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vellum looks great and love your sentiment! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card, backing paper is fab, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever card!!! great work!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous paper. Fabulous card. Id be happy to find that on my mat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is an excellent spin on this weeks chalenge, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card!!!! It is so unique and just Kool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely. I especially like the clock hands.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Verrrry clever hands on the clock...great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The backing paper really makes the difference on this card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:19 am

    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow this is gorgeous this card. how did you do the wire.

    Lea (BaiLea - Blumars)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those clock hands you made from wire......fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great fun - great idea.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whata beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great piece, love the clock hands:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! don't worry about the image quality I can see very clearly how fab it is.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally Cute card Anice! love your paper, and you always use it beautifully!
    Very FUNKY little clock there too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, love the wire on the clock hands

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin