Thursday 16 August 2007

It's that time of year again, Ian is off to the V. Festival down south this weekend and instead of staying here this year I am off on my travels as well.. I'm going to visit my parents! It wont be a boring experience because my Mom is a major crafter and has the largest stash I have ever seen!! I might just get lucky if she is feeling generous and come away with items that she has bought and never used..he he..she reads this this blog regularly so she might get the hint!!
Even though I should be washing and packing for my trip I am afraid I have discovered Just Bex and that means I have just had to make a couple of cards for two of the challenges for August on their great forum.


A Family Affair

Tantalising Tangarine


Both cards have been made with papers from my new CD V Funky and using my current favourites Prima flowers!

Well cross you fingers for dry weather for Ian at the festival!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Anice, love the flowers on the second one.. not seen those before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin