Friday 14 September 2007

Hey I've been tagged by Samm

I haven't ever joined in with a tag before but I have decided not to be so boring!! and join in with this one. Thanks Samm!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Joey Smart (not very rock and roll sounds like I should be singing in the local working mens club!)


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Ginger (once again not much of a cool 'Gangsta' more local council ASBO!)

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) Amcn (Errr!!)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Cat (Sounds more like an evil villain name to me!)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marie Birmingham (oh dear more daytime telly soap that primetime I think!!)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Mcnan (Is that the same as having a Mc-Job? A Mc-Nan is that just a really rubbish Grandma??)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Black Cherry Beer (Ohhh Super!!)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Denis Eric (Cool!)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)Eternity Thorntons (Oh I think I would be working in a pretty high class place with that name don't you?!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Ann William (Good name for not being noticed..ever again!!)

This was fun! Now I have to find some friends to tag..hopefully I'll be back!!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!! They're just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that!!! we're both Smarties!!!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin