Friday 14 September 2007

Two posts in one day..what is coming over me?!! I couldn't resist taking part in this weeks dare over at Daring Cardmakers as I am in the middle of making sample cards and this fitted in just perfectly with what I was working on!

Here's the dare:
This week I dare you to use a Word as the main focal point to your card. It can be a name, a greeting or just a word that inspires you. You can use other text but only one word as a main embellishment. So dig out your dictionaries, die cutters, alphabet stamps, rubons or download a funky font and show us what you can do!

Here's my card..



At the moment I am working so hard that coffee is pretty much what's keeping me going!! The paper and letters are from my updated CD 'It's Funky Too' which will be available at the end of October. The ribbon is by Dovercraft and the flower is a Prima (of course!) the large brad is from K&Co and it actually says 'Time' as it's not that clear on the scan. You know what..I think it is coffee time, bye for now!!

22 comments:

  1. Great card - the colours of your papers are just gorgeous. BTW I will swap your Fly girl name for mine if you like... LARD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours Anice, fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - made me smile to see your word choice! Nice touch to add the 'time' brad, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coffee time ! Wonderful card, am love the textures of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card & the perfect word, though mines a cappuccino to keep me plodding through the spreadsheets!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just drinking my coffee as I browse the DCM darers. So appropriate.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love those colours together! Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paper and letters are lovely Anice - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is lovely, i love me coffee too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, this really appeals to me as I love coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really gorgeous, love the paper and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool card very pretty papers

    ReplyDelete
  15. ~LOVE THE COFFEE CARD~LOOKS AWSOME~IT IS GOING TO INSPIRE ME TO EITHER MAKE A COFFEE OR A CARD...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:43 am

    So sweet ! Love the colors !
    Bravo !

    Nanie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous9:18 pm

    Love the card and colours. The word too - I drink far to much!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very different ~ but a lovely thought ~ mine is white, no sugar thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love your coffee card and your papers are really lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love this! so stylish, the colours work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a total coffee addict so I love this card! The colour combo is absolutely gorgeous... I think I need a coffee now...

    Isa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin