Thursday 6 September 2007

Well I have finally made some time this afternoon to catch up on some cardmaking for family birthdays. Once I had completed this one I realised that I could use it as a VERY last minute entry to this weeks extra challenge over at Daring Cardmakers

The challenge was "You Big Softie" We want you to use something soft on your card feathers, velvet paper, fluffy fibres all that soft, strokable stuff counts for this one and that's it, easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy!



You might not believe it looking at the scan but I have got some lovely fibres wrapped around the topper that were a nice little extra that was added into my order of stash that arrived last week from Craft Obsessions The papers used are from my CD It's Funky Too and the big letter is from some new additions I am working on to upgrade the CD, I think they have turned out quite well!! The rest of the letters have been printed on vellum and attached to the card with a brad. To finish off I've added two Prima flowers. The Grandma in question is actually Ian's and she is going to be 94 years old at the weekend! She's a very stylish lady and always loves things to be matching and toning..hopefully she will approve of my card!!

Now I had best get back to my craft room as I have a little boy birthday card to make and then get in the post to the US, nothing like leaving everything to the last min eh!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh so Delicate and Sweet!
    I really love this, Beautiful work Anice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, the colours and the design look fab and I'm sure she'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I think she'll love it! WOW, 94? Amazing! Happy Birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Scrummy paper.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:18 pm

    Hi Anice,
    Just received Dreams Come True from Create and Craft - totally amazing and addicted already. A true creation!
    Ciara from Kilmore N.I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin