Thursday 1 November 2007

Well so much for blogging every day this week!

Sorry I missed a post yesterday, things were just mad here and I didn't realise that I hadn't written anything until I was going to bed!

With the end of the month has come the end of my competition with Card Making and Papercraft magazine. I had hundreds of entries.. 777 to be exact! How amazing is that? I have drawn the eleven lucky winners so their prizes will be in the post next week. Pictures of me picking them out will be posted later in the week when I have worked out how to use the new camera!!

I have been working away on getting ready for Monday all day again, but I did get to make some cards and I thought I would share this one with you..as I haven't had any to show for a while.



Tomorrow I am going to have an early birthday pressie from Ians parents, a luxury manicure..looking down at my nails at the moment I think the beautician will need to be a miracle worker to get them in any decent state !

Well until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Enjoy your manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:09 pm

    OOOOhhhhh! Is that background on your new cd too?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:57 am

    Just love the card!!! The shoes are ssssoooo gorgeous! Did the card come from one of your cds?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin