Wednesday 12 December 2007

Blogging two days in a row..what's going on?!

I was a busy bee yesterday making Christmas cards and I also had to make a birthday card with a mobile phone theme (!) Here is the result



I have to admit it didn't take very long and wasn't particularly inspired. Luckily I had a few of these Lily of the Valley toppers left in my craft box so I layered up two (my pathetic attempt at decoupage!!) The paper is from the Black and white Collection from my CD Funky Seasons The happy birthday stamp is a well used Penny Black that comes out for pretty much ever birthday card these days. Note to self 'buy some new stamps in the new year'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin