Sunday 30 December 2007

My next TV appearance looms!

Yep you will be able to see me again live with my three latest CDs It's Funky Too ,Funky Seasons and V Funky on Ideal World on Wednesday 2nd January at 11am
this time the show is on Ideal World rather than just Create and Craft so it can be seen on all the following channels Sky Digital Channel 634, Freeview Channel 22 and Virgin TV Channel 747. I hope that you can take a look if you are about..It will help with my nerves if I know friendly faces are watching!!!

I have been working away on new demonstrations for the last week but I have to admit that with Christmas I am a little behind! I have one more to complete today and then I'm all done! I'm also behind because I bought some great chipboard blanks from a seller on Ebay (very good prices!) and I have been playing with them rather than getting on with my demos! I thought I would share one of the creations with you to justify not having my work done!!




The chipboard circles are 6" and I covered them with two co-ordinating polka dot papers from my CD Funky Seasons I spent a terrible amount of time rubbing down the edges with a file to then not be sure what to do with them! I finally decided on decorating the front with a circle of co-ordinating paper and adding one of my new bazzill flowers (Xmas pressie from Ian!) and putting a picture of me at my Birthday bash inside. As I am wearing a lovely paper crown I might add 'Birthday Princess' inside we shall see if I have the time! I joined them together with lovely spotty ribbon which was RAK from Samm through holes I punched with my hammer and eyelet tool (great amount of fun making so much noise late at night, my neighbors must love me!!)
Well time is marching on and I have work to get finished. If I am not back before New Year have a great time.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you blogged this Anice, I will make an effort to watch you on Ideal World as I am not back at work until the 3rd. Good Luck with it, hope it is a successful as last time.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, thanks for sharing, will try to remember to watch on IW. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work again Anice ,love it , of course i will be watching ,good luck for the day ,carn't waite to see your demo's ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there to watch you too!!! Love this too - pink and brown can never fail me! :oD...

    And let me wish you a Happy New Year, hope it's a funky one for you!

    hugs,

    Isa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the TV spot, i'll be tuned in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi..just happened to turn on create and craft tv and saw your lovely stuff. well done and nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anice, I watched you today, you were fantastic.... well done on the great show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog Anice , now i have opened my eyes & seen it LOL.
    Hope to catch the next time you are demonstrating your crafts & get to know what its all about. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin