Friday 11 January 2008

DCM Challenge

It's been an age since I have had a chance to join in with a Daring Card Makers weekly challenge but I just had to have a go at this weeks. Here is the challenge:

Hiya fellow darers, Jane here ! How are you all ? This weeks dare is a hard one !! Sorry everyone, but it had to be done !! :)

I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !


I had promised myself that I would include at least one brad from my large collection on every card I produce in the near future so you can see one on each of my challenge cards






The two papers I have used are from my next CD which I hope to release in February.( That isn't going to happen though if I keep stopping designing to make cards!!) The spotty ribbon is from my stash can't remember where from I've had it that long and the brads are Papermania Ribbon Brads. The circle sentiments are new to be included on my next CD I have loads of different ones designed for every imaginable occasion.

The last few days have been really busy..I have had some very interesting talks with people and some exciting things are in the offing.. can't tell yet but you will be the first to hear once things are all sorted. But whilst everything has been so busy poor old me has caught the dreaded cold that has been going around. It's not a too bad a case I have to admit but I have still been feeling a bit sorry for myself. Well at least I treated myself to a bit of crafting today..back to the grind stone now though, hom hum!!!

28 comments:

  1. Great cards Anice, love your papers. Those ribbon slide brads are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those cards.The papers are just fabby and i look forward to seeing the whole collection. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards...and lovely papers ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:16 pm

    Oh-oh.... guess what I'm buying in February!! The sentiments are just what I'm wanting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards and they do look very different. Gorgeous! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours you've used and great designed cards!
    Good luck with your CD!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and I love those papers, the colours you used are lovely. Know what you mean about the brads - I bought most of them the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh poor you with the lurgy, probably because of the busy busy bee you've been!

    wonderful cards Anice!
    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grat cards and both so different.

    Those colours go so well together and I can't wait to see what else is on the cd when it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a glorious colour combination.
    The papers are to die for.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, love how different they both look

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards Anice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!! Love the papers and your choice of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:03 pm

    hi Anice
    love your stuff. my fav colours are chocolate and green, so i really liked those cards. shall look back from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are two gorgeous cards and the papers look fab - wonderful colour combo.

    Just read the message below about your brad collection - thanks for making me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8:21 pm

    fabulous and I just ordered some paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy papers and great cards,

    I think my addiction would have to be papers, I don't have quite that many brads! But it's so nice to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colour combo, lime and chocolate - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two gorgeous cards - both very different. Papers are scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. loving the colours- 2 very different cards, i also love the dandeliion paper! Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two very different but lovely cards....fab papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:29 am

    Gorgeous cards, love the papers. :)
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cards and again Yummy papers!! Well done using some of your brads! lol...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards, great papers, I love that green one

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards and great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous8:21 pm

    lovely cards the papers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin