Wednesday 23 January 2008

Finally some crafting!

With everything being so busy around here lately I was very pleased yesterday to get a chance to make a card to be actually sent to someone rather than for a demo or some other purpose. Ian's parents are celebrating their wedding anniversary so I made them this card..



All the papers and sentiment are from my, soon to be released, new CD and the heart brad is one from my 'much too large' brad stash it's by Papermania from their retro collection. It was actually really nice getting to craft properly for a change. Sometimes when crafting becomes your job you forget that you used to do it for fun. I have to remember to remind myself!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep reminding yourself Anice!! This is lovely and yet again more gorgeous papers... ;oD Will definitely watch the next show - the boys are back at school so no taking over the tv!!!! :o)

    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers, well done Anice, must watch you next tiem your on TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anice. Haven't managed to see any of your CD's as yet ... one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin