Thursday 3 January 2008

The madness never ends!

The show on Ideal World went great yesterday and I'd like to thank all my lovely customers and friends (real and virtual!) who were so supportive and complimentary. Funky Seasons sold out after about 25 mins which was a big surprise to me (it's available on my website still..just Ideal World stock sold out not all of mine!!) and then the other two were flying out too! When we got home last night after the 4 hour drive back to Newcastle Ian and I were both done in but once we were in the house our friends wouldn't let us stay in..we went out to our favourite local pub and had a meal and I drank rather alot of my favourite tipple Cherry Beer to celebrate a successful day!

I have been working on my next CD for while now and I am hoping to have it ready to launch at the Craft,Hobby & Stitch International trade show at the NEC in Feb. I still have a few things to finalise but I thought I would give you a sneak preview of a couple of the papers that will be available on it. I'm looking forward to making some sample cards with these ones as soon as I have got everything else out of the way!



Well I had best get back to processing orders, I'll be back when I have something new to share with you.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 pm

    I wasn't able to watch you yesterday, but hope to be able to for the repeat on Sunday at 2pm! Just got Funky Seasons & V Funky & both papers for Christmas and they are very very fab!!

    Love the preview of the papers - browns are so very now!!! Can't wait for the CD to be released!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new papers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers look great (sorry I missed your show yesterday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh Anice, it was all manic and I forgot to set the video recorder. I tried to look at it online but it didn't show :(

    Glad it went well!!! you clever whatsit!!! :)

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo glad the show went so well, Anice! The kids were still off school on wednessday and were holding the tv hostage so I missed it!!! :o( Will have to look for a repeat... :oD

    Love those Yummy papers!!!

    Hugs,

    Isa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did brilliant on tv ,bet you were thrilled when it sold out ,
    your new stuff looks gorgeous ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the preview papers! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anice you were fab on TV, I was really proud of you! You came across as being confident and you had some fabulous sample cards.

    Congratulations on having a sell out too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin