Tuesday 4 March 2008

Oooh my head...

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today, I increased the dosage of my MS medication last night, something I should have done ages ago but have put off for one reason or another. Oh dear I feel so awful today. You get flu like symptons and boy have I got them. I have to admit to being a bit gung ho about my drugs because when I started on these injections a couple of years ago, on the lower dose mind, I didn't really suffer at all. I'm getting my just desserts today I'm afraid. I always have so much stuff to be doing that it really is an inconvenience when I don't feel well. But today I really think it is going to have to be that I get all the really important stuff done and then get out the sicky blanket and curl up on the sofa! I know I am not myself as I embarrassed myself by calling my MS nurse for some advice about my side effects and when she answered the phone I announced that it was 'Anice from Funky Hand' luckily they only have one Anice so she knew who I was!! What an idiot!! She did have a laugh at me though..my MS nurses are a great bunch!!

Rather than just moan about how ill I feel today I thought I would share with you one of the demonstration cards that I did on my Ideal World show last week. It was such a busy show I only got to demo two of my CDs. At least it means I have a card demo for V.Funky all ready for next time so I don't have to try to come up with something new!



This card was made with papers and elements from my all new CD Now that's Funky.

I think I am going to trudge off and get some paracetamol now and see if it makes me feel any better. Speak soon!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry you are not feeling well Anice, I think you can allow yourself a moan! Its a lovely card - I really like your new greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are allowed a moan too. I hope you are feeling better very soon.
    A lovely card, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the side-effects wear off soon. Love the card, haven't caught you on tv yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you have been feeling rough. Hope you feel better soon ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anice, I hope you are feeling better and it is not too long before you are back to your usual cheerful self.

    P.S. love the card

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care Anice, thinking about you.
    Janice X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super card, Anice. I feel so much for you feeling unwell and wanting to feel better - I hope the meds settle down and you feel better as a result. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:07 am

    Anice - sorry you are feeling unwell.
    You did yourself proud on Craft Day on the telly. Not only did all your cds look wonderful - I went and bought almost ALL of them from your online store /website right after the broadcast I also think you came over as a delightful person, terrific crafter and someone whose products I could buy safe in the satisfaction that you are so genuine and talented that I would not be disappointed. Before seeing your blog I emailed you some questions about the projects you did on the Ideal World show. Please only answer when you are feeling much better. Long may you thrive. Your cds and YOU are really fantastic.
    Tricia in Newcastle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Anice

    Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good. You take care of yourself lady!! Just want to say thank you for brightening upour craft days with your fab CDs. I have them all, and have recommended them to all my fellow crafters. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin