Wednesday 5 March 2008

Thanks everyone..you're all great!!

It wasn't until I re-read my last post did I realise what a moaner I was yesterday! Thank you all so much for your kind comments and the emails that I received about feeling a little off yesterday they all really made me smile. What a wonderful kind group of people you are. I'm pleased to say that I feel fine and dandy today and have been catching up with all my work!! Though I am having another injection of the new 'super strength' drugs tonight (three times a week..what joy!!) but I'm all prepared, it wont catch me out again!!

I grabbed a few mins to pull together this quick and rather simple Digi scrap page to remind myself that I do like being me, even with all the extra troubles!! I thought I would share it with you whilst I was saying thanks.



I created it using papers from Now that's Funky I was especially pleased with the digital ribbon as I created it to be printed but I think it looks fine in a digital layout too.

Right best get back to it, I hopefully will have some new cards to share with you next time I post as I really need to get back into my craft room, if I can climb over all the rubbish/stock and left over bits of paper covering it. I dream of a beautifully organised craft room where I can put my hand on anything I need in a moment rather than hunting through loads of boxes hoping the next one has what I want hidden in it. I'm sure I'm not the only one! Oh well, looks like it might be a dream for a while longer!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:45 pm

    Glad you're feeling better! Look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your digi LO, I'm hooked on it. Glad you are feeling a big better - one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received my new Funky Hand CD.
    It's absolutely wonderful. I will be making some cards with it soon and posting them on my blog.
    Take care
    Love
    kath
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased to read that you are feeling better... such a worry when you don't feel great.

    I love love love your LO its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anice

    I have made some cards with the wonderful new "Now that's Funky" CD. They have now been posted on my blog. I was hoping to make more but I was down at the Hobbycrafts at the SECC on Thursday and ever since I have been feeling lousy. I think I got a bug from someone travelling home on the train. Please take a look.
    I have also added a link to your website because I think everyone needs to get it.

    You take care
    Love
    Kath
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin