Wednesday 16 April 2008

What a little sweetie!



I told you in my last post that we had a new member of the family and yesterday we popped over to see her now that she is safely home from hospital. I created this Digital scrap page this morning from a picture we took whilst she was sleeping. The papers, ribbon and capital letters are all from my CD Now that's Funky and the lowercase letters are from the Now that's Funky lowercase letter download available on my website. Ians Mum is still in hospital unfortunately with no real sight of improvement at the moment. It is very worrying and upsetting to see her so ill. All we can do is hope that things will improve soon. At least as Steffi was born in the same hospital Grandma was able to be wheeled down by her wonderful nurses to see her when she had just been born which was a real boost.

I have just received todays post and the two letters I received have made me smile for different reasons. One was a cheque from Royal Mail in compensation for a box of 82 CDs that they 'lost' on the way to Ideal World in Feb..now they just have to compensate me for the late delivery..grrr. The other parcel was from one of my favorite online craft shops Craft Obsessions. I am now the proud owner of some of the new Queen and Co, Felt Fusion scrolls and flowers. See what I'm talking about here and here. I can't wait to get crafting with them..that's not the only thing I received in my stash order of course...more brads because I NEEDED them and some bind it all covers and inside pages. Maybe now I have these I will get my bind it all out of its box!

I have just realised that my blog has almost received 10,000 visitors..I think that calls for a bit of blog candy. I'll have a look around in my craft room and see what goodies I can come up with, I'll be back with some tempting details soon!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Anice. Hope Steffi's mum is better soon, what a worrying time for everyone.

    Congrats on your 10,000

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Steffi Looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks adorable Anice, i love babies, sometimes wish we had tried for another! but the three i've got make me very happy :)
    I have mentioned to my son that it might soon be time for another grandchild, his face was a picture!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable Anice and what a great page - these are my two most fav papers from Now That's Funky - I guess you could be seeing a lot of them in my samples. If only I could stop nosing around at everybody's blog I could get started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:24 pm

    Beautiful card & beautiful baby! Makes me want another!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's lovely, as is the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout and she is such a beautiful baby! I'm getting broody again! LOL :o)

    Hope Ian's mum starts to improve very soon hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgous LO Anice, she is a little picture. Hope Ian's mum is soon better x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful page Anice, have yet to try digital scrapping. Bit too techy for me I think.
    Your other things are great too
    SHaron
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful page and a beautiful baby x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful page! I've got to start a scrapbook for my new great niece, and this has certainly inspired me!
    AngelaC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin