Sunday 1 June 2008

A sneak peek at some new paper designs !

I have been working away for a while on paper designs for a new CD collection and it is finally starting to come together! It can be difficult to find inspiration sometimes when I am dealing with all the other 'stuff' that has to be done when you run a business..all the boring stuff!! So when I heard that my long standing hairdresser was celebrating finding out she is to have her first baby I decided to use a couple of my new papers to make her a card.





The papers are both from the next CD which will hopefully be out in the next couple of months, if the mojo keeps on working!! The lettering is doodlebug all mixed up letters and the little lady is a stamp by Stampendous that I have had for ages! The stitching isn't real stitching, it's far to neat for that!, they are also Doodlebug rub ons.

Things have been really busy here as usual but there have been some fun things happening too..as I mentioned in my last post I have had a few cards printed in craft mags as well as Crafts Beautiful I have also taken part in some things in this months issue of Simple Cards and Paper craft. There's a competition in there to win all the Funky Hand CDs and paper packs. I will be back to tell you more about that once I have my copy!!

Well I had best get back to designing some more papers or this new CD will never see the light of day.. speak again soon.

Anice xx

7 comments:

  1. Great card. I love these papers! Now, just get to work and finish that CD - I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great card Anice, Can't wait to see the cd, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this new CD looks set to be another guaranteed purchase! Love how you have printed out onto the textured card stock and I love the colour combination. Congratulations on your magazine work.
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anice, your trusty designer Kath put me on to you & wow I can't ever thank her enough. Love Shabby Saturday & just off now to see what I can purchase today. Can't wait for the new CD as your sample has me hooked waiting for its release. Thank you so much for modern funky designs.
    Love Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:56 pm

    Well you were inspired to give birth to a lovely design! Well done.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the new CD, Anice! Looks like another winner!! :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards - love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin