Tuesday 3 February 2009

I don't like to brag but...

Phew! It's been quite a week here at Funky Hand Towers..since the live show that I did last Tuesday on the Ideal World shopping channel my feet haven't really touched the ground. Funky Daze has sold an amazing number of copies and to give you a little heads up I have hardly any of them left, single numbers of copies left actually!! So if you are interested in buying one and finding out what it's all about get in quickly. I am expecting a new batch of stock from the manufactures later in the month but when what I have now is gone, that's it till then!!
UPDATE: SORRY ALL THE FUNKY DAZE CDS HAVE GONE NOW. MORE STOCK IS DUE 13TH FEB

Right onto some crafting, one of the demonstrations that I pulled together for the TV show last week was a brag book made with one of the word book collections on Funky Daze and I thought I would share the completed one with you as I was quite pleased with it when it was finally finished.


I created it using the Funky Guys word book collection. It's made up of pictures of all my dear other half, Ian's, Nephews and Niece. I made it to give to Ians Mum I hope she likes it now I've hawked it on the TV!! The lovely little vellum flower was made by Ruth from my design team, she's a real star making these flowers from vellum printed with papers from the CD.


I hand wrote the journalling, it says 'Grandchildren fill a space in your heart..you never knew was empty..' The picture is of all the kiddies when they were on a recent visit to the US, as there are grandchildren in the US and the UK they don't get together that often so this picture is pretty special.

These two little sweeties are Ian's sisters children, Adam and Steffi. Ian and I have the honour of being God parents to Steffi next weekend which is very exciting. Though I don't know what she will think of us two as God parents!! Tell you more about that another time!!

The last page has Ian's older brothers boys on it. Alex is the oldest and lives over here with his Mum and Nathan and Jack are turning into real little American boys as you can see from their baseball uniforms!!

Well, I still have a bit of work to do packing orders and I have some finishing touches to put to a new download collection that we will be releasing in the very near future so I'd best get back to work.

Speak again real soon
Anice xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anice

    I caught the repeat show last night and the Brag book is fab. I got Funky daze when it first came out and I am most definately going to do a book for my godson Alfie. It would be so cool if you could bring the books out in baby/kiddy colours...funky kids...lol It was lovely seeing all the cards made by your DT - just wish youd had a bit more time. You looked extremely well I think and so much more confident on TV now, a real pro! Looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby brag book!

    I made a card using my new cd from you yesterday - used "It's Funky Too".

    Love it! Hope you like

    http://carrollscreations.blogspot.com/2009/02/triple-challenge.html

    Hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:38 pm

    a fab brag book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anie that is gorgeous, i love all the little bits inside. i am so excited as my funkydaze arrived today so i am going to have a play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the show the other day on sky plus and loved the cd, will have to come back and get it when you have stock again :o)

    great brag book, bet your mil loves it

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fab news that you're all sold out... I so love my CD.... never stuck for anything now & look forward to your new download...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin