Sunday 22 March 2009

We are upgrading to a new server



This is just a quick message to all our customers, we are finally making the move to our brand new dedicated server, so from 2pm today (Sunday 22nd March) the Funky Hand website will not be available. Now if everything goes well we should be back within a couple of days..or even less (fingers crossed) so if you visit us over the next couple of days and we are nowhere to be found..you know whats going on! Nothing bad we are just moving to a new server so we can offer even more to you in the very near future.

Oh, just to let you know as well..I have finished my new CD and I'll be back soon to give you some sneaky peaks of what you can expect to see on it.
Speak again real soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin