Friday 10 April 2009

Roll up Roll up, we're having a SALE !


I'm pleased to let you all know that with my recent award win (Thanks for all your lovely kind words by the way) and a nice little holiday weekend upon us I thought it was time for a bit of a SALE!

If you pop over to our website www.funkyhand.com from 10am today (Friday 10th April) until 10pm on Monday 13th April you will find all of our Funky Hand products have 15% discount off them. That's on all our craft CDs, paper packs and download collections. We don't have sales that often so I'd grab a bit of a bargain whilst you can!!

Enjoy your Easter weekend everyone !
Speak again very soon
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin