Friday 15 May 2009

I'm very pleased to announce our new DT member..

..but first before I do that, I want to thank every single one of the wonderful crafters that took the time and made the effort to apply to fill our Funky Hand Design Team vacancy. You should all have received a personal email thanking you by now but I wanted to say it publicly as well. We have some amazing crafters around blogland and I'm very honored that some of you wanted to join our little gang. I wish I had more room, you made it a very difficult decision.

Well with that said let's get on to who IS joining us, I am very pleased to introduce to you...


You can see her great blog Blush here I love the wonderful, funky but clean style that Dolly has in her card making and I know that she is going to fit in wonderfully with the rest of the team. Welcome Dolly, I am really looking forward to working with you.

Well that's it from me today, just a quick one, as I have to prepare for meeting with my business advisor this morning..the fun just never stops here at Funky Hand Towers I can tell you!!!

Have a great day!
Anice xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Dolly, well done on making the design team, your designs are awesome. I must admit to getting quite excited as I haven't received my email and thought it might be me lol, maybe next time.
    Good luck Anice and can't wait to see what you come up with next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dolly,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dolly.... off to visit her blog now & looking forward to seeing lots of her new DT creations in the future..

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:47 pm

    Big `Congrats` to Dolly...
    I am so pleased her creation s are `beautiful`
    look forward to seeing her gorgeous creations!!!!
    Yaah way to go...:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Dolly! look forward to seeing your Funky Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratlations Dolly!!! can't wait to see your work hunny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Dolly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin