Thursday 2 July 2009

Today's a very special day!

It's all very exciting today..my best friend Corrina is going into hospital to have her second baby.

It's a little bit different from when Alana her first child was born two and half years ago as then we didn't know that she would be a girl and Corrina was in labour for quite a while before she had an emergency C'Section. None of that this time..we already know that she is expecting a little boy,(though I'm not so sure he'll be that little as poor Corrina has been 'huge' for ages!!) and that his name will be Sam. With having a C' section you even know they day he will arrive!

I am sending all my love and best wishes to both Corrina and her husband Neil and big sister Alana today..I wish I could be closer to you, but I'm off sunning myself on my first holiday in years! How un-thoughtful of you to be due right in the middle!! I can't wait to see you all and to meet Sam.

I made sure I had my card ready before I flew off on my jollys!



The papers are from the baby collection my craft CD V Funky. I even hand stitched the swirl..not that Sam will really appreciate all the effort, how's he to know that I'm not much of a stitcher, but I'm sure his Mom and Dad will!!

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,
    congratulations to them all,
    Have a super holiday
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to have a revisit to those papers!! Have a number of babies due - not me of course though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this have a great holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, nice hand stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:33 pm

    ooh I'm famous!! Just thought i would look check your blog to see how much work you are doing when you are supposed to be on holiday!! I got home yesterday with Sam and both of us are doing well. Can't wait to see you!!
    Corrina
    xx
    Ps although I have spolit the suprise - i love the card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin