Tuesday 8 September 2009

A little sneak peek..

I promised I had been working hard getting some new Christmas word book downloads ready for release in the very near future and now they are finished. So, it's my wonderful design team members that are now working hard getting great examples made to show you what can be done with the new downloads. Here's a couple of little sneaky peeks at what they have been doing..





I'm all excited about sharing the new collections with you but I have to be patient, not my strongest trait!! I'll be back very soon with more details of the new collections and when they will be released.

In the mean time, while you are waiting, why not pop over to our challenge Blog Get Funky! and join in with Septembers challenge which has been set by our fabby Ruth. Don't forget theres a prize of £20.00 worth of Funky Hand vouchers to be won..and I have new products to release, why not get them for free and have some fun at the same time?! See you over there!

Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin