Sunday 1 November 2009

It's time for a new Get Funky! Challenge

Congratulations to the winner of last months Halloween Challenge set by Allison on the Get Funky! Challenge Blog, thank you to everyone who joined in, we all enjoyed looking at your fab entries.

This months Get Funky! Challenge has been set by Enfys and the theme is Autumn Woodland So, lets see your Autumn colours and woodland themed craft creations this month to win the £20.00 voucher to spend on my website www.funkyhand.com

Here's my contribution this month...



I've used papers from our new craft CD 'Dreams Come True' which will be launched in the near future..I'll be back to let you know when very soon. I decided to keep the card pretty simply just cutting out a few leaves and a bit of doodling to finish off around the edge of the base card. The sentiment was created using my favourite rub on letters 'All Mixed up' by Doodlebug.

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries to the challenge and you need to pop over and take a look at all the fab creations from the Design Team, I dare you not to be inspired by them!

Speak again soon
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. those new papers look yummy, fab card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anice,
    This card looks fab! Thanks for choosing me for the top5 for last month's Challenge. It said I need to contact you for my blinkie. I am looking forward to making my next Challenge card the theme is great and the DT cards are so inspiring!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovely lady :) Hope you are keeping well and making some time to rest in amongst your busy life!
    Everyone has been so sweet to me, leaving lovely comments and their best wishes....i just hope your new DT members have fun in the Funky gang......miis you all...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin