Thursday 26 November 2009

I've extended my birthday discount. for one more day

I must be getting soft in my old age! Everyone was so lovely yesterday with it being my birthday I have decided to extend my 41% discount code 41TODAY on all my products on my website www.funkyhand.com for another day. So, you have until midnight tonight (26th November 2009) to take advantage of the discount. Just add everything you want into your basket and head for checkout, there you will find a box to enter the discount code and the 41% will be deducted automatically.

Speak again real soon and I'll share the wonderful handmade cards I received from my design team for you to drool over..just like I did when I opened them!

Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin