Wednesday 18 November 2009

New Xmas themed Digi stamps available

Oops I've been so busy getting everything else done that I have completely forgotten to tell you about my new download product available on my website www.funkyhand.com



If you haven't started your Christmas cards yet..like I haven't (!) my new Digital stamps Festive Fun might be just the thing you need to top off those last minute Christmas makes. They are great for colouring in or printing onto other backing papers to paper piece. To get a good look at the sort of things you could make using them don't forget to have a look at the gallery of the fabby creations my wonderful Design Team have pulled together using them. You'll find the galley on the sales page. Oh, another great thing about these Digital stamps is that they are priced at only £1.99 so they are not going to break the bank either, a very important thing at this time of the year as we all try to get ready for Christmas.

And before I go don't forget to make sure you join in with this months challenge over at the Get Funky! Challenge Blog you could win a £20.00 voucher to spend on my website on Funky Hand goodies!

Speak again real soon.
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. These look fab! I may have to treat myself!

    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin