Thursday 21 January 2010

See the new CD on Ideal World TV



Yep, if you missed me strutting my funky stuff (oh dear!) on Create and Craft last Saturday then you have another chance to see the new CD Dreams Come True on Ideal World live on Friday at 2pm. You get to see some amazing samples from my Design Team members and hopefully get loads of inspiration for your crafting.

I'd like to say a very big thank you to all our customers who have had such a wonderful reaction to the new CD and what it's new functionality offers.  We have been working on it for a long time so I am completely over joyed that it has all been worth it. Our manfacturer is pleased as well as we have had to order so many from them to fulfil all your orders!  I want to say a big thank you to my brother Gary who is in charge of dispatching all your orders, he does a fantastic job and I don't know what I would do without his help these days..thanks Gaz!

I have needed all your lovely messages this week, as it has been a pretty hard week for us as we lost Ians Grandma which was obviously a very sad time for us.

So, We are off to Peterborough again tomorrow morning..hope to see you tomorrow at 2pm..well you'll see me, you know what I mean!!

Speak again soon
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. I ordered mine direct from you when you were on the Telly at the weekend. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can get started! Am hoping it will come tomorrow so I can spend all weekend playing! Good luck for tomorrow!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. anice, so sorry to hear of your loss hun. love my cd,have been playing already!!! wll be putting you on record today as i am at work!!!! lol!!! have fun and i will watch you tonight!!! hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Anice.. They have been showing repeats of the launch show on Create & Craft as well in their 'Creating with CD-Roms' slot. I saw the show at midnight last Saturday.

    Sorry to hear about the loss of Ian's grandma. Sad times.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin