Friday 5 February 2010

Create and Craft TV Saturday 11am show

Hello again, this is just a very quick post to let you know that if you would like a closer look at our brand new craft CD release Dreams Come True, I will be showcasing it again on the Create and Craft channel tomorrow Saturday 6th Feb at 11am.  Hopefully you can join me and see some of the wonderful demo cards that my Design Team have made using the disc. They have made some fantastic things and I hope I'll get a bit more time to share them with viewers on this show.
Now I have to be off to get ready for the really dull 3 1/2 hour drive to Peterborough...
Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. good luck for tomorrow anice, you will be fab. i am going o peterborough tommorrow too but it only takes us 1hr 15 mins so not as dreary for us xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin