Monday 8 February 2010

Sweetheart word book - a closer look!

I thought I might give you a bit of a closer look at the Sweetheart word book that I demonstrated on Create and Craft last weekend.  It was made with the Delightful Fun Collection from my latest CD release Dreams Come True.  


I know Valentines Day is on it's way and I thought that this card would be perfect to send to a chap..a bit of pink etc but not too girly especially as I used the black ribbons to join it all together.

 

I didn't get a chance to demo any of the other cards I'd prepared on the show but I might share them with you at a later date if I don't use them in the future.
I'm working away at the moment starting to design the papers for the next CD release.  So keep your eyes peeled in a few months to see what I've come up with this time!
Anice x

2 comments:

  1. Great show glad you let us know, as you know I have the c.d and didnt even find the alphabet part, until I seen you demonstating the c.d so thanks, cant wait to see what you do next.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and become a follower, love what i am seeing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin