Thursday 4 March 2010

Create & Craft TV time again!

 

See me again Saturday 6th March at 11am on the Create and Craft channel along with Leone as my presenter looking at my latest CD rom release Dreams Come True.  This CD seems to have really got your crafty mojos on fire as I have had loads of wonderful messages and images of items  (mainly Work Books!) that customers have been inspired to create.  The word book generator on this CD is proving to be a big hit giving you all the choices that you have been asking me for since I released the Funky Word Books CD last year.  Now you can choose the combinations of papers and letter colour for each of your pages..not just have to put up with my choices!!  
I am working away at the moment on the next CD release so I'll be back to keep you updated on my progress.

Now I'm off to make a cup of tea for Corrina and I as we are gasping here in Teapot Studios! Hope you can watch the show Saturday and email in when we are on air in so I don't feel like no ones watching!!
Speak again soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anice - can't wait to watch for more inspirational ideas - as you know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your CD's (I have each one)!! but can never get enough of you demonstrating... Not sure how you can surpass what you have already done with the previous CD though - and the Dreams Come True cd is brilliant in terms of choice and userability.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin