Friday 2 April 2010

It's time for a 20% SALE !


It's Easter again!  So, we thought we would give you a nice big treat to go along with all that lovely chocolate you'll be indulging in this weekend (Note my jealousy  I am on a diet!) by giving you a huge 20% discount on everything on www.funkyhand.com  Everything is included, downloads, craft CD Roms and our backing Paper Packs. The sale starts at 9pm Thursday and ends 9pm Monday.

Grab yourself a bargain and enjoy a wonderful Easter break.
Anice xx

Just a quick add on note..the sale is now over and it has been a GREAT success..thanks to all our customers. You're the reason I still love my job..Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin