Thursday 1 April 2010

Time for a new Challenge on Get Funky

Congratulations to the winners of last months voucher and blinkies on the Get Funky Challenge for the March challenge.  You made it very difficult for Dolly to decide on a winner as all the entries were so good.

I've been a very bad team member this month and haven't had a chance to join in with this months challenge from Kathy. (I'll tell you more about what I've been up to in a future post!) The theme is April Showers and you must get over to Get Funky to see the wonderful examples thast the design team have come up with for this challenge.  I've been naughty and 'borrowed' two of the DT samples to wet your appetite.  Join in and win £20.00 to spend on Funky Hand products from my website www.funkyhand.com

Speak again very soon
Anice xx 

2 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with Funky Hand, I have a number of bought cds as well as downloads. Here is my entry for the April Showers Blog Challenge I hope it meets the challenge

    http://busycraftywoman.blogspot.com/2010/04/funky-hand-blog-challenge-april-showers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison thanks for your comment..I will move it over to the Get Funky blog so that your entry gets included.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin