Sunday 2 May 2010

Get Funky May Challenge

Oops please excuse my lateness for posting about this months new Get Funky Challenge!  I completely forgot to schedule this post for yesterday!  Bad Anice!

Anyway get yourselves over to the Get Funky Challenge Blog to see the fab challenge from Enfys to make a shaped card.  This one was a bit of a challenge for me as I am a bit of a square (or rectangle!) when it comes to the cards I make.  So here's my go for this month..



I have been a bit naughty..I've used a new Digi stamp collection that I will be releasing for sale on my website for the Bank Holiday.. call back here tomorrow for more info but you can see that there are Butterflies involved!!  I printed the image onto a paper from my Dreams Come True CD and then made the body with a piece of black ribbon, his head is a button and his feelers are black craft wire.

Pop over to our Get Funky Challenge Blog to see some really wonderful cards made my design team.  Why not join in and you could win a £20.00 voucher to spend on my website www.funkyhand.com

Speak again tomorrow about our new Digi Stamp collection..
Anice xx 

1 comment:

  1. love it, the button holes look like eyes
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin