Saturday 3 July 2010

Launch of my new craft CD 'Colour Me Happy' !



I'm really pleased to be able to finally let you know that my new craft CD Colour Me Happy is now ready to be released.  I will be doing the initial launch on the Create and Craft TV channel on Monday 5th July Live at 10am.  Join me then, if you can, to see all the new papers, digital stamps and Word Books and not forgetting the wonderful creations that my Design Team have made this time around.  As usual those fabby girls NEVER let me down and they have made some fantastic stuff!!  I'll be stumbling through a few card demos and showing you around the new CD ROM so please try to take a look.  It will be available to purchase from Create and Craft from Monday but we wont be launching the product on our website www.funkyhand.com until 12 noon Saturday 10th July.

I can't wait for you all to see the new CD..best get back to getting ready for the live show Monday.
Speak again very soon

Anice xx

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to it
    have a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting cant wait just two sleeps lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey!!!! doing the super happy dance!!! i will have to wait until the 10th but I will be on funkyhand site as early as possible!!!!!!! cant wait,hugs lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anice, have just seen your show and it was great! Well done on bringing us another great selection of papers etc. All of the makes looked fab so well done to your amazing team too!

    You looked so well and it was lovely to see in the flesh (so to speak) some of the papers on your disk!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very sorry I cannot watch your show, live in South Africa, but wish you luck and I will be ordering your CD. Lovies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin