Friday 10 September 2010

Happy Birthday Vic!

I'm a bit late with sharing this birthday card with you as it was Vics birthday at the end of last month but she's been on holiday so I couldn't give it to her until she was back!


I decided to use one of my Bella stamps that I haven't had out of their box for ages! I bought a set of Promarkers recently so I thought I'd have a go at colouring in an image for the first time..I think I need to have a bit more practice but I'll keep trying!  The backing papers are a new set that I have started designing for my next CD release so this is a little peek of what I've been working on..I'm pretty pleased with how they look actually even if I say so myself!!


I hope Vic had a lovely birthday on holiday, I know they were having much better weather than we are in Newcastle so that has to be a big plus!!

Speak again very soon.
Anice xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Anice
    Love the colours of the sneaky peek papers!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anice, Loving this paper! It looks lush, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin