Wednesday 8 September 2010

I had the Festival spirit..well most of the time!

I was digging through the photos on my digital camera yesterday when I found these pictures of Ian and I when we had a sneaky weekend away a few weeks ago to attend then V Festival in Chelmsford.


Here I am with our friends. Andy, Vic, Lisa and Ivor on the first day of the festival..yes those are a ring of flowers in my hair if you are wondering, I wasn't just drinking coke on it's own (!)..and as we were going to be watching Florence and the Machine, Vic and I thought it would be a good idea to get ourselves some flowers for our hair and really get into the festival mood.  I think maybe we were wrong!!


Here we are a little later the same day..still thinking the flowers were a good idea at this time I think!!
 The second day of the festival was a little 'damper' than the first and my festival spirit was well and truely gone by the time the next picture was taken..though I can always force that TV smile when needed!!


I can't say I'm a big fan of festivals but it was great to spend time with our friends as we just never have time to do it as often as we should with the business etc.. probably wont be going next year, just leave it to Ian and Andy as they go every year. Pity there isn't a card making festival I could go to for a weekend now that would be fun!!

Speak again soon.
Anice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin