Friday 3 September 2010

I'm so lucky..

..to have such wonderful customers.  Imagine how surprised Corrina and I were to receive this beautiful card, made with papers and digi stamps from our Colour Me Happy CD Rom, in the post earlier this week from May Brechany just to thank us for the wonderful service she felt we had given to her...


Well, it's a pleasure to deal with all our customers as you are all a fab lot but, it's a real honour to receive such a lovely card just to say thank you.  Thank you very much May you made our day! Your card has pride of place in Teapot Studios so all our visitors can admire it.

Speak again very soon
Anice xx

1 comment:

  1. may, that is beautiful and so very thoughtful xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, go on leave me a message I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin